Timeline & Instructions
Important dates for participating in the shared task and Working Notes paper instructions.
Results and system description papers will be presented at CLEF 2022 in September.
- 09.09.2022: Thanks to all for your participations! Slides of the Lab Overview participation are available here.
- 7-8.09.2022: HIPE-2022 Lab Overview presentation and HIPE Workshop at CLEF, both onsite and online, check the programme!
- 25.05.2022: Publication of HIPE-2022 challenge evaluation results, see HIPE_2022_evaluation_results.md in HIPE-2022-eval; release v2.1-test-all-unmasked of HIPE-2022-data; release v2.0 of HIPE-scorer.
- 13.05.2022: Publication of HIPE-2022 track evaluation (dataset-language-task) results
- 13.05.2022: Publication of tracks (dataset-language-task) results
- 11.05.2022: Results for all bundles will be published on 12.05.2022 (since bundle 5 submission was postponed)
- 05.05.2022: Release of HIPE-2022 data test EL-masked for bundle 5 (see the data/v2.1 github folder)
- 26.04.2022: Release of HIPE-2022 data test all-masked for bundle 1 to 4 (see the data/v2.1 github folder)
- 15.04.2022: Release of HIPE-2022 data v2.1 (see the data/v2.1 github folder, the github release, and the zenodo record).
- 12.04.2022: Presentation of the lab during the CLEF session at ECIR 2022. Accepted version of the Introduction to HIPE-2022 paper here.
- 22.03.2022: Release of HIPE-2022 data v2.0 (see the data/v2.0 github folder, the github release, and the zenodo record).
- 15.02.2022: Release of HIPE-2022 data v1.0 and of the Participation Guidelines.
- 15.11.2021: CLEF lab registration open on 15 November 2021 and closes on 22 April 2022: registration link.
- 24.09.2021: Lab presentation at CLEF 2021